Shipments and returns
You can pick up your order at our store on the same day (except products on request) or receive your order at home.
The delivery time will depend on the destination as the general rule are as follows:
Gran Canaria from 1 to 3 working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Other islands (Canary) from 3 to 5 working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Peninsula and Balear Islands from 5 to 7 working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Europe from 5 to 12 working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
This period may vary depending on the type of product and customs procedures. Alisios Sailing will not be responsible for delays that occur by causes beyond its management or force majeure.
The sale to the customer of products or services will be made by the price and conditions offered in each case.
Alisios Sailing offers its clients the possibility of exercising their right of return of any item purchased within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt, except for articles which by their specific characteristics and functionalities have other Conditions.
The product must be unused and in perfect condition. including accessories, documentation and original packaging, otherwise the good will suffer a depreciation or not be allowed to return.
Once the merchandise has been received in our warehouses, and after checking the state of the same, it will proceed to the refund of its amount in the terms established in RDL 1/2007, according to the modality of payment made by the client, except payment in cash , which will be refunded by bank transfer.
Both the return costs and the customs expenses and local taxes will be the responsibility of the customer.
To expedite your return you can contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone at + 34 928 233 171, before returning, no returns are allowed without prior authorization.
In case of return and as long as any of the cases listed below are not complied with, the shipping and return costs must be paid:
Cases exempt from paying the shipping and return costs
- Error in products containing your order (if you have not received the correct merchandise). Products must be returned in perfect state of sale.
- The product has arrived defective or has undergone some kind of malfunction during shipment.
Exceptions to the right of return
The right of return shall not apply to:
- a) The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the recognition on his part that he is aware that once the contract has been completely executed by the employer, he will have lost his right to desist.
- b) The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer cannot control and which may occur during the period of withdrawal.
- c) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly customized.
- d) The supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- e) Supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene protection and which have been unsealed after delivery (pending, all beauty articles, toiletries, cosmetics, personal grooming, Hair accessories, underwear, socks and pantis, and all those products for body use).
- f) The supply of goods which after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed in an inseparable manner with other goods.
- g) Contracts in which the consumer and user has specifically requested the employer to visit him/her to carry out repair or urgent maintenance operations; If, on that visit, the Employer provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts used necessarily to carry out the maintenance or repair operations, the Right of withdrawal must apply to such additional services or property.
- h) The provision of sound recordings or sealed videos or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- i) The provision of digital content that is not provided in a material support.
The operations of sale and distribution of the products are carried out by trader Sailing S.L., with registered office in C/Joaquín Blanco Torrent 117, 35005 las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria (Canary Islands-Spain).